Sunday, December 14, 2008

***Baby it's cold outside***

It's snowing. So the news predicted that Saturday we would have 14 inches of snow, nothing. Nothing to really speak of anyway. But Sunday morning it had snowed. And the kids were up at 6:30 in the morning ready to go out and play.

Making Snowballs. But not to throw at Mama. Only Daddy.


Snow Bunny


Life on a farm. Granted it was only 7:30 in the morning. AND it was freezing cold outside, but somehow ~ none of that matters. There is a peacefulness that comes with the first snow. It is lovely.


The Back Fourty. It's sooooo prettyyyy ..... and the peace and quiet. WAAAAA, waaaaa, waaaa .......


Except for the sound of my Naughty son! Who couldn't stand it any longer. At 7 o'clock in the morning. He's up for doughnuts in the snow. By the way, the WAAAA, waaaa up ubove. That's my motorcycle sound.



Nice Kristian. He is soooo stinkin cute in those winter bibs. He's getting big ~ Eight yeas old in a few weeks. Makes my tear up.



From our home to yours. Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night ;). And I noticed that Blogger is not cooperating with me tonight. I know some of the text is goofy and I don't have the patience to fuss with it.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, good job momma! now I better get on it! And tell your kids to stop growing so big!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you blog certified? Call a tech. I was really into a couple of your songs and bam its over. Nobody cuts off Frank, Nobody! Come and adore him .... bam over. What the heck the best part. You got a canon rebel right? then why only one picture of kristian "the pastrana" Mock? Wheres the roost? I wanna see some roost. Oh well maybe ill see it in real life one of these days. Oh well guess I will go back to singing my song, oh come and lets adore him .. Dan Wise our lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are getting too big for their own good! I'm glad you aren't my neighbor's .... riding the noisy quad at 7AM???

    ReplyDelete
  4. K- there is proof you haven't made it till midnight for a few years ... Dick Clark doesn't do New Years Eve Anymore :0) Waiting.... waiting ... for your Christmas picture post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy; say "Hi". Write us a comment - we probably miss you.